At Peoria Awning, we’ve been serving the people of East Peoria, IL since 1893. We’ve enhanced your homes and businesses, cut down your cooling costs, and increased your living space for over a century. Our time in East Peoria, IL has taught us the value of treating people right: We know how to listen to and collaborate with our customers. We know how to craft the finest products for your homes and businesses, giving you the best quality around. With our team of professionals, you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands.
• Deck Covers: If you’re looking for a bit of shade to make your deck a more inviting place to relax, a deck cover is the right thing for you. It’s a perfect way to make your deck a cool hangout again.
• Boat Covers: What is better than boating out on the lake once the weather has warmed up? It’s the perfect time to go fishing or spending the day relaxing out on the water. Boat covers will help shield you and your boat from the sun, wind and rain when you need that protection.
• Awnings: Whether it’s commercial or residential, we’ve got the product for you. We’ll customize your awning to fit your needs and personal style. Whether it’s for your windows, your doors or your storefront, Peoria Awning can help you add that extra pop to your home or business’ exterior.
• Carports: Are you tired of digging your car out of the snow during the winter? A carport is the perfect way to shield your automobile from the harsh elements.
• Gazebos: These visually stunning structures provide a beautiful space for people to relax outdoors. Nothing’s better than an iced tea out in the gazebo.
• Sun and screen rooms: You want a way to enjoy the scenic views of your natural surroundings without the bugs interfering on your relaxation time. A sunroom or screen room would be the perfect addition to your home.
Even if you’re not in East Peoria, IL, we’d still like to hear from you. After all, we serve several other locations, including the following: Peoria, Pekin, Bloomington/Normal, Galesburg, Canton, Macomb, Pontiac, and Lincoln.